Personal data are the data through which an individual can be identified.
- Örrekese Mastery (Sinka OÜ) asks customers to transmit their personal data to us if they want to order a workshop or make a purchase from our e-store. The personal data that we request include:
— telephone number,
— e-mail address,
— postal address.
- We use the collected personal data:
— for the preparation and issue of invoices,
— for sending information about a workshop or goods to the customer.
- The customer can always alter their personal data or ask that their personal data be erased. For this purpose, a corresponding e-mail must be sent to the address email@example.com.
- We share the collected personal data at the request of authorities or in the cases where it is necessary for the provision of the service ordered by the customer.
- We apply all precautionary measures for the protection of personal data. Access to the processing of data has only been granted to the persons who have been authorised to this end.
- In the case of all questions and proposals, please contact us by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org. In the case of any problems, it is also possible to contact the Data Protection Inspectorate or a court.